Richard John Rutkowski
Local experience and knowledge you can count on...
• Top 10% selling advisor with Engel & Völkers | North America
• $100,000,000 in sales volume over the past 10 years
• Specializing in premium residential real estate and new construction
• Former Kanata City Councillor
• Former Chair “Hockey is Canadian Task Force”
Awards and accomplishments:
• Longest serving Engel & Völkers | North America in Ottawa and surrounding area
• Two time Ruby Award winner with Engel & Völkers | North America
• Former Business Person of the Year (Kanata Chamber of Commerce)
• Numerous charitable recognitions: Ottawa Food Bank, Kanata Food Cupboard, 65 Roses Ottawa, etc...
• EV ambassador assisting with the transition of Snell Real Estate, Los Cabo’s Mexico to Engel & Völkers
• Founding partner of Engel & Völkers | Oakville
The longest serving Engel & Völkers Realtor/Advisor servicing the discerning residents of Ottawa, Richard Rutkowski cultivated many years of experience as a successful Realtor. Former owner of a Wiktor Realty, Richard joined Engel & Völkers in 2015 to provide exceptional service to his discerning clientele. During these years with Engel & Völkers, he has expanded brand awareness throughout the Greater Toronto Area while working at Engel & Völkers, Toronto Uptown and Engel & Völkers, Toronto Central, with his most notable achievement of spearheading the opening of Engel & Völkers, Oakville. It doesn't end in Canada though, he accepted an assignment for eight months with Engel & Völkers, Los Cabos. We here at Engel & Völkers Ottawa are glad that Richard has returned home.
With an unmatched passion to be part of the top-selling, premium real estate brokerage in Ottawa, Canada. Richard brings experienced brand knowledge, positivity and readiness to the Engel & Völkers Global family. His team in Ottawa remain dedicated to the core values of Engel & Völkers: Passion, Exclusivity and Competence.
Prior to his real estate career, served as a Kanata City Councillor, Chair of the Hockey is Canadian Task Force, founding publisher of the "Best of" Kanata, Stittsville and Glebe Value Added Merchant Directories in support of local food banks and was recognized for his outstanding philanthropic work with schools and charities. Most notable award received, Kanata Chamber of Commerce Businessperson of the Year.
Rich, as his friends call him, loves helping people create wonderful experiences with their families and friends! To create a lifetime of memories and a life changing future! He helps simplify the buying and selling process in Ottawa and throughout North America through his 5+ star international team, extensive local network of professionals, designers and tradespeople with passion, exclusivity and competence!